Saturday, August 25, 2007

In Summer


I just reallized summer are almost gone, but I still in the summer mood. Having the summer fruits are one of the best thing in summer time. Before it's all gone, I have left something behind.


Berries are one of the fruit I loved. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and the most beautiful raspberries. Tarte aux framboises usually use white tart shell, but raspberries are perfect with chocolate, so I use chocolate tart shell instead.


Before got Christine Manfield’s Desserts, I already have Coeur à la Crème moulds. Which one I will make first when I get the book? Of coures this heart-shaped Vanilla mascarpone Coeur à la Crème with raspberries and blackberries. Nothing will better than cream and fresh berries, I never have traditional one before, but this mascarpone one is heaven in your mouth.


Berry terrine is easy to make, I put this one together in just 5 minutes, but someone always ask me when I will make this again, because he loves it.



Cake au chocolat et aux framboises - another raspberry-chocolate perfect match.

These are berry memories about this summer, will keep them up until next summer.

No comments: